Today we will be talking about a very popular online shopping website called jiji.
Unlike the very popular E-commerce website Jumia where everyone and anyone can go and shop for whatever goods they deem fit to purchase jiji offers even more than that to its visitors.
Jiji is an online market ground where buyers and sellers meet to exchange goods and services. But it’s rival Jumia is only for buyers and not for sellers while jiji offer both services, so if you’ve got some valuables you will like to sell or even your business products so long as it’s adhere to their business environment then you can head on to jiji and apply as a seller to start your own online shop right there on their website and make profits, it’s as simple as that so you don’t need to go through all the stress of setting up a place to sell your goods and all of that.
How To Sell On Jiji
Register using your email and phone number (or do it via Facebook or Google). Make sure you’re entering a correct phone number, so your clients could reach you!
2. Make photos of your item. is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe
Feel free to make a lot of photos using your smartphone. Make sure they show your item in the best light.
3. Press SELL . is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe is jiji safe
Choose a proper category, upload your photos and write a clear title and full description of your item. Enter a fair price, select attributes and send your advert to review! jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars
4. Answer the messages and calls from your clients! jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars jiji cars
If everything is ok with your advert, it’ll be on Jiji in a couple of hours after sending to moderation. We’ll send you a letter and notification when your advert goes live. Check your messages and be ready to earn money! Do you want to sell like a pro? Check out our Premium Services .
How To Buy On Jiji
1. Search for the item. is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable
Find what you need using search panel and filters. We have over a million adverts, choose exactly what you are looking for.
2. Contact a seller. is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable is jiji reliable
You may use chat on Jiji or call them via phone. Discuss all the details, negotiate about the price.
3. Take your item or order a delivery.
We check our sellers carefully, but it’s always better to check twice, right? Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
4. Leave your feedback about the seller.
Feel free to tell us about your purchase. Your feedback will be published online on the seller’s page and will be very helpful for other buyers. Let’s build a safe and professional business community together!
READ ALSO: Why Naijaloaded Is So Successful
Now if you want to take your selling to another level and make huge sales then you should hoop on to the jiji boost packages for sellers.
is jiji safe
How To Sell like a pro on jiji
is jiji reliable
1. Pay attention to the details. jiji review jiji review jiji review jiji review jiji review jiji review jiji review jiji review
Make good photos of your goods, write clear and detailed description.
2. Answer quickly. jiji store jiji store jiji store jiji store jiji storejiji review jiji review
Don’t make your buyer wait for your message for days. Be online or get SMS notifications on your messages.
3. Use Premium Services to get 15x more customers!
Your adverts will appear at the top of the page and you will sell faster! How does it work?
Now this review will not be complete and honest if I didn’t include the pros and cons of the jiji selling and buying platform.
READ ALSO: HOW RECHARGE AND GET PAID WORKS
So here are some of the good things [people] are saying about jiji; jiji store jiji store jiji store jiji store jiji store
And also here are some of the negative things [people] are saying about jiji; jiji store jiji store jiji store jiji store